The founding centers of the SFRPM are:
- The Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research of Peking University (BICMR)
- The Chern Institute of Mathematics at Nankai University (CIM)
- The Fondation Mathématique Jacques Hadamard (FMJH)
- The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques Paris (FSMP)
- The Institut Joseph Fourier at Grenoble University (UJF)
- The School of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Science and Technology of China at Hefei (USTC)
The SFRPM is co-directed by Gang Tian (BICMR) and Yves Laszlo (FMJH). It is meant to work in a flexible way and is open to all the branches of mathematics. For the academic year 2011-2012, the total budget of SFRPM is 100 000 Euros (about 1,000,000 RMB). A scientific committee with six members as follows is responsible for the academic activities of SFRPM: Gérard Besson (UJF), Sinnou David (FSMP), Jiayu Li (USTC), Yiming Long (CIM), Frank Pacard (FMJH), Gang Tian (BICMR).Intensive Workshop Program for Young Researchers
The SFRPM is starting an Intensive Workshop Program for Young Researchers in 2012. It aims to organize workshops focusing on certain topics with active participation of young researchers. In principal, the workshops could be under various forms (Séminaire Bourbaki type, Arbeitsgemeinshaft type as in Oberwolfach, …). Each workshop is expected to produce some scientific outcomes (for instance, lecture notes, a survey article or book clarifying a recent work, etc.) is produced for each workshop.
The organizing committee of an Intensive Workshop Program for Young Researchers should mainly consists of junior researchers, with at least one Chinese and one French senior researchers belonging to the departments of the founding members of the SFRPM involved.
To make your proposal for the Intensive Workshop Program for Young Researchers, please fill in the following application form.
The following materials should be contained in the proposal :
1. a plan of the workshop including a description of its goals and focuses,
2. the organizing committee,
3. a precise budget,
4. the total amount of the sponsorship applied.
Applications of workshop proposals will be accepted for the programs in the next 3 years. The call for application will be organized twice a year, with the first one of 2012 from Jan. 8th to Mar. 15th
. Final decisions will hopefully be made by the end of March.
Information : firstname.lastname@example.org