Advanced Communication Networks
The track, in “Advanced Communication Networks” (ACN), jointly operated by Telecom-ParisTech and Ecole Polytechnique, offers a curriculum which emphasizes:
- A thorough understanding of network paradigms
- Architectures, algorithms, and technologies – as well as how, and why, these have evolved
- A span expertise in theoretical tools and methods for network performance study and analysis
- A vision of the future of networks and an understanding of the current trends
- Avant-garde classes and course modules, an innovative pedagogical approach, taught by a world-class faculty.The ACN track is supported by the Cisco-Polytechnique Academic Chaire.
The ACN track aims high: to train future technology visionaries, engineers and leaders – in other words, active players in the field of networking technology innovation and research. Possible career encompass:
- High Level R&D engineers in private and public research labs;
- Project Managers for network operators, equipment manufacturers and service/content providers;
- Network and information systems experts and architects in large industrial groups and consulting firms;
- Technical leadership positions, such as Principal/Distinguished Engineers and Technical Fellows;
- Doctoral studies and PhD diploma in France or abroad
- Careers in academia.
Year 1 – Track Jacques Herbrand
Prerequisite : the “Jacques Herbrand” track is an elite program. Candidates for the full 2-year Masters program should hold, at least, a Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or applied mathematics, and have an outstanding academic record.
Language : French and English
Location : Palaiseau Cachan
Prerequisite : direct admission to the 2nd year is open to high level Graduate students M1 or equivalent in Computer Science and communication networks (60 ECTS)
Language : English
Location : Palaiseau, Paris
Validation rules : The Master Diploma is delivered upon validation of 120 ECTS (60 ECTS in 1st year and 60 ECTS in 2nd year)
Costs : Registration fees 243€ in 2019-2020 + contribution vie étudiante et de campus 90€ in 2019-2020 (Registration fees for international students outside the European Community may be subject to a significant increase from the beginning of the 2019/2020 academic year.)
Paris-Saclay Scholarships for international Master students arriving in France (10k€) more details