Home > International Affairs > An International Institute
An International Institute
Each year, Ecole Polytechnique receives over 850 international students:
- Ingénieur Polytechnicien
program: 100 students (20% per class)
- Master's Program: nearly 190 students (60% per class)
- Doctoral Program: more than 230 PhD students (40%) and 45 nationalities in the research center
- International Exchange Program: 40 students annually
- Internship Programs for International Students: 30 interns
65 nationalities are represented on campus.
Student International Mobility
- 85% of students in the Ingénieur Polytechnicien
program study and live abroad for an average duration of 9 months.
- 47 % spend their entire 4th year
at a partner university abroad. They attend the most prestigious universities worldwide: MIT
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal
- Imperial College
- TU Delft
- ETH Zürich
- TU München
- Politecnico di Milano
- 20% of professors are non-French
- Around 100 international post-doctorate students annually are invited to participate in research projects in École Polytechnique laboratories International Development
École Polytechnique has established an exceptional network of partnerships with world-renowned universities, including 200 cooperative agreements, 20 international double-diplomas, and 7 international Master's degree programs.