The École polytechnique Executive Master is a degree program of École polytechnique dedicated to senior executives and directors with an average of fifteen years of experience in order to develop leaders with the ability to design, deploy and manage projects with a strong focus on technology and innovation.
The École Polytechnique Executive Master is a unique degree that offers participants:
- classes with solid concepts, case studies and testimonies
- conferences and debates with guest speakers
- site visits (laboratories of École polytechnique, other schools, incubators…)
- personal and professional development
- international modules
- a “Group Project” with a high level of innovation and/or entrepreneurship
- a “Class Project” oriented to the development of the program
A strong connection with research laboratories in an international setting
Going beyond the core management and personal develoment aspects of an executive degree, the specificity of this program resides in the "state of the art" modules provided by research-professors of the school. This allows participants to have direct access to cutting edge technology created by our labratories.
The international components are a strong point of this program. They allow participants to expand their understanding of management in an international and technological business setting while in different economic and cultural environments.
Organization of the program
The program starts in September and consists of 12 modules of which 9 will take place in France (campus and Paris area) and 3 international (Asia, Europe and the USA).
Courses are in both English and French. Participants are required to understand and speak both languages.