Advanced Communication Networks
The track, in “Advanced Communication Networks” (ACN), jointly operated by Telecom-ParisTech and Ecole Polytechnique, offers a curriculum which emphasizes:
- a thorough understanding of network paradigms
- architectures, algorithms, and technologies – as well as how, and why, these have evolved
- a span expertise in theoretical tools and methods for network performance study and analysis
- a vision of the future of networks and an understanding of the current trends
- avant-garde classes and course modules, an innovative pedagogical approach, taught by a world-class faculty.The ACN track is supported by the Cisco-Polytechnique Academic Chaire.
The ACN track aims high: to train future technology visionaries, engineers and leaders – in other words, active players in the field of networking technology innovation and research. Possible career encompass:
- High Level R&D engineers in private and public research labs;
- Project Managers for network operators, equipment manufacturers and service/content providers;
- Network and information systems experts and architects in large industrial groups and consulting firms;
- Technical leadership positions, such as Principal/Distinguished Engineers and Technical Fellows;
- Doctoral studies and PhD diploma in France or abroad
- Careers in academia.
Year 1 – Track Jacques Herbrand
Prerequisite : the “Jacques Herbrand” track is an elite program. Candidates for the full 2-year Masters program should hold, at least, a Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or applied mathematics, and have an outstanding academic record.
Language : French and English
Location : Palaiseau Cachan
Session 1 : January 15th until February 15th
Session 2 : March 15th until May 15th,
Admissions may be accorded for late applications received after the deadline of the 2nd session. In every case, you will receive an answer by the 15th of July, at the latest.
Prerequisite : direct admission to the 2nd year is open to high level Graduate students M1 or equivalent in Computer Science and communication networks (60 ECTS)
Language : English
Location : Palaiseau, Paris
Validation rules : The Master Diploma is delivered upon validation of 120 ECTS (60 ECTS in 1st year and 60 ECTS in 2nd year)
Costs : registration fees (256€ in 2016-17) + social security affiliation (215€ in 2016-17)
Paris-Saclay Scholarships for international Master students arriving in France (10k€)