Helping promote the advancement of early-stage start-ups, the X-UP Accelerator start-up promotion program is open to individuals both inside and outside of the École Polytechnique community. All businesses benefiting from the program back projects with a strong technological dimension.
6 months of assistance for start-ups until their first fundraising campaign:
• Strengthening proof of concept, prototyping and reproduction
• Confirming the market
• Finding at least one partner and/or client
• Consolidation of business model
Strengths of the program
• Personalized mentoring (3 mentors per project): business, technology and lean start-up
• Dedicated support: resident entrepreneurs, start-up advisers, management techniques, etc.
• Masterclasses: business model, funding, communication, etc.
• Meetings with successful entrepreneurs and start-ups
• Financial support of up to €20,000
• Connection with the École Polytechnique network: researchers, company executives, students, alumni, investors, partners in industry and in the academic community.
• Proximity to research center: 22 science laboratories
• Privileged, 24/7 access to a high-tech prototyping space
• All-day access to infrastructure with open-space offices, meeting rooms and creativity rooms
• Opportunity to draw up your ambitious and detailed business roadmap
• Chance to create your funding program
• Preselection after examination of an application file, then interview with our Selection Committee
• Program open to all entrepreneurs
• Start date in April or October; 6-month program with possibility of one-time renewal
• École Polytechnique has a minority stake in the capital of start-ups supported by the program