Administrative assistant for Hi! Paris (F/H)
TARGETED PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Holder of a bac+2 diploma, very good interpersonal skills, reactive, dynamic, with a sense of service.
Higher education institution and international experience are assets.
Fluency in professional English (written and spoken) is a must (at least 50% of the position is in English, many interlocutors are non-French speaking).
All our positions are accessible to people with disabilities.
PRESENTATION AND CONTEXT OF THE INSTITUTION
The Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris), legally created in May 2019, brings together five Grandes Ecoles: the École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, ENSAE Paris (a GENES school), Télécom Paris and Télécom SudParis (two IMT schools). This grouping of five institutions of excellence within the Institut Polytechnique de Paris deliberately places itself in an international approach to higher education and research. IP Paris' ambition is to train 10,000 students by 2022.
It enables these Schools to combine their strengths, to amplify their existing cooperative actions and to gain in visibility, especially internationally, by capitalizing on their assets and by carrying out a transformation that will position the Institut Polytechnique de Paris according to international standards. Gathered on the same campus, these Schools have tremendous potential, enabling them to leverage their strengths to implement joint projects.
Hi! PARIS : created jointly by HEC Paris and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris), Hi! Paris is a new interdisciplinary research and teaching center dedicated to AI and Data Sciences. Hi! Paris, the first European interdisciplinary and inter-institutional center combining education, research and innovation, aims to become a world leader in the field within 5 years by addressing the main challenges of technological transformation and its impact on business and society. The Center will rely on the 300 researchers and the infrastructures of IP Paris and HEC Paris in these fields. It is a continuation of an intense dynamic collaboration between the two institutions, which already share a common doctoral school and master's degrees. It is entirely financed by corporate sponsors mobilized around the two academic institutions.
A unique space for breakthroughs, training and innovation, technology development and transfer, Hi! Paris will be active in key application areas such as energy and environment, defense and security, health, retail and luxury goods, telecoms, food, finance and insurance... By strengthening the collaboration between IP Paris and HEC Paris, and by capitalizing on their expertise covering a broad academic spectrum, Hi! Paris will have a powerful impact on a European and global scale in terms of data-IA research and training (engineers, managers, young researchers, continuing education), resources that are today indispensable to companies and laboratories, both public and private.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Assistance and administrative management of Hi! PARIS.
Main missions :
- Assisting the center's management in administrative management
• Assist the management in the organization of their missions (fill in the mission sheets, hotel proposals, return mission form, ...)
• Manage the agenda of the center management (making appointments).
• Plan and organize the meetings of the center management.
Assisting the various committees of the center
• Interface with committee members and respond to their requests for information.
• Assist committee members in the organization of their travels (fill out travel sheets, hotel proposals, return mission form, etc.).
• Assist committee members in the organization of conferences, scientific events, advanced courses or summer school.
• Assist committee members in all aspects related to their participation in committees (collection of documents for possible payment, printing of documents, ...)
• Plan and organize the meetings of the different committees (Scientific Committee, operational committee, ...)
• Ensure the reliability of the follow-up of the files submitted to the various calls for projects of the center.
• Manage the editions and follow-up of administrative documents: attestations
• Participate in the organization and implementation of the physical and administrative reception of the center's staff;
• Ensure an interface with the administrative units of the institutions (IP Paris schools, HEC Paris).
Main interactions :
- With the executive director of the center
- With the two scientific co-directors of the center (HEC / IP Paris)
- With the administrative assistant of the center
- With the members of the center's committees (e.g. academic operational committee, ...)
- With the members of the International Advisory Board
- With the appropriate administrative and financial units of IP Paris and HEC Paris.
• Knowledge of the French higher education environment
• Knowledge of office automation and ICT tools (Pack Office - Internet - Zimbra)
• Knowing how to work collaboratively
• Writing skills
• Knowing how to feed back information, detect blocking points and alert
• Know how to prioritize / plan actions
• Sense of relationship, sense of welcome and service
• Versatility, autonomy, rigor and organization
• Have a sense of confidentiality
• Working in a team
Send your candidacy at : recrutement@hi-paris. fr
Indicating the following reference :
DRH-RECRUT-IPParis – 2020/ Assistance administrative pour le centre Hi! Paris