Regard sur "Alexander Friedmann"
From December 5, Alexandre Friedmann is celebrated at the library.
A brilliant Russian mathematician and physicist, Alexandre Friedmann is one of the founding fathers of modern cosmology.
In 1922, in line with the theory of relativity, Alexandre Friedmann introduced the idea that the universe is not static but dynamic over time, implying in particular an original singularity. This dynamic cosmological model of the general relativity would become the standard for the Big Bang theory and the steady-state model of the universe.
The year 2022 therefore marks the centenary of the publication of Friedmann's articles and the launch of the Alexandre Friedmann fund by the Fondation de l'École polytechnique.
"Regard Sur" in collaboration with Mr Marios Petropoulos (CPHT), Ms Malika Lang (CPHT), Mr Sébastien Renaux-Petel (IAP), Ms Amandine Girardet (BCX), Ms Delphine Gallot (BCX), Mr Olivier Azzola (BCX) and Mr Frédéric Zantonio (CPM).
- Modelli d’Universo
- Capire l’Universo: L’appassionante avventura della cosmologia
- Détermination des paramètres cosmologiques dans le cadre du modèle de Friedmann-Lemaîtres
- Adventures in Friedmann cosmology: A detailed expansion of the cosmological Friedmann equations
- Phantom Friedmann cosmologies and higher-order characteristics of expansion
- Dark matter from torsion in Friedmann cosmology
- Friedmann cosmology with decaying vacuum density in Brans-Dicke theory
- Friedmann Equation for Brans Dicke Cosmology
- Considering light-matter interactions in the Friedmann equations
- Entropic accelerating universe
- Clocks and dynamics in quantum models of gravity
- New Ways in Cosmology: Part I: Friedmann-Lemaitre Model Derived from the Lyman Alpha Forest in Quasar Spectra
- Asymptotic behavior of the Einstein-Yang-Mills-dilaton system for a closed Friedmann-Lemaitre universe
- Exact and Perturbed Friedmann-Lemaitre Cosmologies
- Time evolution of the perturbations for a complex scalar field in Friedmann-Lemaitre universe
- Friedmann-Lemaitre Cosmologies via Roulettes and Other Analytic Methods
- Covariant Space Time Line Elements in the Friedmann Lemaitre Robertson Walker Geometry
- Re-evaluation of Ωk of the normalised Friedmann-Lemaître-Robertson-Walker model: Implications for Hubble constant determinations
- When can we compute analytically lookback time, age of the universe, and luminosity distance?
- Les commencements de la cosmologie moderne