Innovation and tech entrepreneurship create possible paths to a desirable and sustainable future. With a mission focused on having an impact on society, Ecole Polytechnique is committed to stimulating and supporting the emergence of ambitious innovative and entrepreneurial projects among its students and laboratories.
Along with education and research, innovation is one of the three strategic pillars of the École Polytechnique.
Ecole Polytechnique supports and facilitates innovation in all its forms within a constantly evolving ecosystem:
- training students in prototyping and raising awareness of entrepreneurship
- creation and incubation of startups in the Drahi-X Novation Center, with the support of the Fondation de l'X and Polytechnique Ventures
- tech transfer from research to business
- open innovation and support for intrapreneurial projects of SMEs and ETIs
- development of the innovation business park of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris
Discover all the startups promoted by Ecole Polytechnique (Laboratories, Incubator, Foundation, Polytechnique Ventures)